mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I NEED THE RADIO CODE. JUST GOT POWER TO RADIO JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I NEED THE RADIO CODE. JUST GOT POWER TO RADIO
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: RADIO SAYS CODE ON IT WHEN TURNED ON. SO, WHAT NOW?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: NEED THE CODE #
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: OTHER THAN ELEC PROBLEMS, NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
you will need to contact the dealership in order to retrieve the code however they will need the serial number off the radio. in order to get the serial number you will need to turn the radio off and hold down 1 and 6 on the presets while holding down 1 and six you will turn the radio on. when you do the radio will display the serial number right it down and give that to the dealer. they will provide the code for no charge and you can do it over the phone. if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating.
just a friendly reminder i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating as this is how i am given credit for my efforts from the site.