Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

The brake light in my Acura legend has a short in it. The

Customer Question

The brake light in my Acura legend has a short in it. The drivers side I can't find the short. 1991 Acura legend
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Can you explain what type of problem you are having with the left side break light and I will help you trace and find the problem. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Post back when you can and we can work from there. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Break%20light%20May%2012.pdf