justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

No AC JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some

Customer Question

No AC
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just doesn't work. I tried to recharge it but it was full. One mech said the AC unit is leaking, but it's charged so how is it leaking if it's holding its juice?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Kinda want to. The guy I went to wanted 500; figured I'd try to recharge, but the meter that came with recharge kit says it's full, so how is it leaking?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: No, it's just an 05 tl.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need my AC fixed in my 05 Acura TL. I don't want to spend crazy money to fix.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I'd like you to perform a test for me. Start the engine and turn the a/c switch ON. Pop the hood and see if both radiator cooling fans are running when the a/c switch is pressed on. Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, they are on
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Okay great. It's getting late here. I have some testing tips for you that I will upload in the morning.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
I am going back through my customer list and realize that I never got back with you. Do you still need help with this?