mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I am getting two random codes on my 2000 integra. p0303 and

Customer Question

I am getting two random codes on my 2000 integra. p0303 and p1399 could I have an O2 sensor problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the car idles a little rough and the plugs are all white indicating a lean fuel mixture along with the afore mentioned engine codes
JA: Spark plug problems can be challenging. So many causes, some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all of them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have replaced the dist. plugs, wires and cables
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: That is about it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  mike switzer replied 7 months ago.
sounds like you have either a restricted fuel flow possibly a clogged fuel filter or a weak pump. or a sticking idle control valve or egr.
i would start with the fuel filter before anything what is your idle speed currently?