Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

Acura cl: i need to remove the front bumper on a 1997 acura

Customer Question

i need to remove the front bumper on a 1997 acura cl coupe to remove the head light assembly how do u do it ?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI, Directions are fairly limited on this one for the bumper, but I have uploaded what I do have
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks