Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I need radio code 02 acura mdx bin #2HNYD18812H544491

Customer Question

Hi I need radio code 02 acura mdx bin #2HNYD18812H544491 THANKS
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer and they may or may not charge a small fee for this.They will usually want to see your vin number and registration as well as a photo ID.In other cases you can also obtain the code here as well If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete