justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

I have a 2004 Honda S2000. The EPS light and engine light

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Honda S2000. The EPS light and engine light stay on at all times. Tried to clear and will not go away. Also the speedometer doesnt read the travelling speed and the mileage does not go up. Please help
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello? i have been patiently waiting for awhile now
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem may be a speed sensor and or even a speedometer concern but in order to be gin to know what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the ESP and check engine light are coming on. If you can get the scan done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this figured out and resolved.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
when being scanned the code shows P0122. There is no voltage going to the TPS sensor. I changed the throttle body new and still same code and no voltage to the TPS.I changed the speed sensor with a brand new one as well and the speedometer still doesnt work. I also changed the speedometer and still have the same issue.Please help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi. its been awhile now waiting for some sort of reply with answers. none received. please switch me to another tech
Expert:  justinsbg replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try to help. Are you still needing help?