Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The car got flooded and didnt start JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

the car got flooded and didnt start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the acura 2006 TL got flooded up and didnt start even the nagivating system didnt work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: just the starting issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My acura TL 2006 was flooded with rain and ever since all effort to make it start didnt work out. What can i do to make it back on the road. any parts to be replaced
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am sorry for the long delay. We got really busy today. I am checking to make sure you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris