Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

I have two codes showing that I check the emission system

Customer Question

Hi I have two codes showing that I check the emission system and the SH-AWD.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Great thanks.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, if its very urgent. I need to make about a 2 1/2 hour trip urgently and would like to know if it can wait.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: Nope.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist do you have the code numbers???Roy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't all it says is Check Emissions System.
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
if the light is not blinking, indicating a miss fire then chances are that you can drive this without an issue. I would not wait for a long period to get it checked out. just get to your destination safely and have the car checked for the failure. I think you are good to go. Roy