MASTER TECH, Acura Technician
Experience:  27 years of Honda training and a master Acura tech

Forgot my 4 digit passcode to my 04 acura tl JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Forgot my 4 digit passcode to my 04 acura tl
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I change the battery and ask for the code on the moniter. I have figure out the code for that. But not the hands free link
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, I need to get the last 8 of the vin to see if it can be retrieved without a scan tool, but if memory serves, if the code is lost/forgotten, the only way to retrieve it with a scan tool for the hands free link
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Last 8 of vin. 4A053488
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 6 months ago.
Hello welcome to just answer I will able to assist youdo you have the navi serial #