thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Will JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Will
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2003 Acura mdx power steering pump replaced 2 and the power steering hoes replaced and vehicle still doesn't have peer steering
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .That could very well be in the steering rack, however there is a test that can be done to be sure. I do not have access to your email address, If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,