Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My dash board is not working plus Windows not going up to my

Customer Question

My dash board is not working plus Windows not going up to my Acura TL 2003
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Odometer not revving plus gas not signaling and the power to the Windows is not activating
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. We are only permitted to assist on one concern per question if if they may be related. Which concern would you like me to help with, the instrument cluster or windows?So far it looks to be an electrical issue possible with the wiring. Do you own a test light or voltmeter? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris