thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

My front right wheel and L back wheel ABS system is locked,

Customer Question

my front right wheel and L back wheel ABS system is locked, I've had new calibers and brake pads put on both, replaced all fuses, had the brakes bled and they still are locked. Could it be the sensor?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Yes we put the code into the system when it asked for PIN #
JA: Thanks. That'll be helpful as you troubleshoot with the mechanic. Ok, so other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Great until my front wheel and back wheel started smoking and the ABS system locked up
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Acura Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Acura
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 7 months ago.
how did you determine its abs related'?