mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

Rdx: I had my engine, radiator, and turbo replaced in my rdx

Customer Question

I had my engine, radiator, and turbo replaced in my rdx 2007 acura. Now when i let up off the gas, I here a swoosh sound. alsonthere seems to be more lag when starting off than before. PLEASE HELP
Category: Acura
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
sounds like you have a vac leak on the intake side of the turbo. sounds like it could be coming from the blow off valve which should be connected to the intake system so you wont hear it but if the line is off it creates a vac leak and that sound.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How is this repaired
first you will have to see were it is leaking if it is just the hose that connects from the bypass valve to the intake then thats all if a clamp slipped off then it is a very simple repair. if it is the bypass vlave that can be a bit more involved. are you able to up load photos here?