mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I have 2003 mdx. I want t know when should I replace the

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** I have 2003 mdx. I want t know when should I replace the oxygen sensor?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: There is no engine light coming in my dash board.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Acura Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: The mdx is 180,000 km.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Acura
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.

if you have no check engine light on i do not recommend changing them. did you fail an emissions test or are you just wondering if they should be changed at any interval?

if you have no more questions i would appreciate if you would give me a positive rating. as this is how we are given credit from the site

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not failed any time. Yes I just wondering the interval.

thereis nointerval to answer you question they only require replacement if the check engine light is on and they are the cause of that problem.

just a friendly reminder i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a positive rating.