thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience

Left side head light went out changed bulb with no good

Customer Question

Left side head light went out changed bulb with no good results fuse is good what do you suggest is the next step on a 2006 TL
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just that the left side head light is not working with a new bulb and a good fuse high or low
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new bulb and checked fuse connections seem good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: 2006 TL 113000 miles its been a real good car
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 6 months ago.

The next step would be to check for power and ground at the Hid connector at the light itself. It is a grey 2 pin connector under the lens. If there is power and ground at connector "A" then the transformer attached to the bottom of the lens is bad . If there is not power and ground at connector A then we can go from there. Please note: there are separate fuses for the left and right headlight . Also have you noticed any moisture inside the lens?