acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

I need the radio code 97 Acura CL 3.0, I just but the car

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my 97 Acura CL 3.0
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just but the car and radio it's lock.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The model #is 39100-SS8-A000
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: The serial # ***** *****
JA: Our top Acura Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Acura Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Acura Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you can obtain the radio code from a dealer at no cost if you show proof of ownership and a photo ID.Another option is the link here https://radio-navicode.acura.com/.If neither of these are an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can obtain the code here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me get the radio code please?
I know i can go to the dealer but I don't get back on time from work.
I when on acura.com but they said the serial # ***** the stereo doesn't match the vin # ***** my car.
I hope you can help me to get the code thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  acramstr replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately your radio code is not in the database, This happens from time to time on the older models. You can still get it in most cases by calling Acura customer relations at(###) ###-####they will contact the radio manufacturer and usually they can get the code for you.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.