Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

An error msg on my acrua rdx after battery died, My battery

Customer Question

an error msg on my acrua rdx after battery died
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My battery died and the is an enter a code message on my radio screen.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

What will need to be done is first check your owners manual to see if there is a radio card with a code on it.If there isnt then you would need to either contact a dealer to get this code or go here to get the code.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete