justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

How do I disconnect the hands free unit in my Acura MDX

Customer Question

How do I disconnect the hands free unit in my Acura MDX 2007?
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Give me a few to upload some instruction. Thanks

Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

The HFL control unit is located at the rear of the center console. The plastic housing is held on by clips which just pop out. Carefully pry the plastic cover away from the center console with a flat blade screw driver and a rag so you don't scratch it. You will have to use moderate pressure to pop it loose. Once you have the cover off the HFL unit will be right there. I will include a picture.

Please go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks!