Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

Cant clear my acura's HFL system, forgot my 4 digit code now

Customer Question

cant clear my acura's HFL system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: forgot my 4 digit code now system locked me out. how do I clear system
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you tell me what year and model your Acura is and what it is you are trying to do and I will see if I can help you with this. Post back when you can and we can work from there.