Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I got in my car this evening and it was dead. The push

Customer Question

I got in my car this evening and it was dead.
The push ignition switch was blinking green, the brake pedal was locked and my remote control key wouldn't lock the car!
I remember the last time I drove it I turned the car off before putting it into PARK...
Please help me
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start first with checking to see if the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight especially if everything in the car is dead. Post back with the results as well as the year and engine sizeof your Acura and we can work from there if the battery checks okay.