Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

97 acura rl imobilizer brake code, Bought the car from my

Customer Question

97 acura rl imobilizer brake code
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Bought the car from my from who owned GT TOWING in Washington. We had it relayed and now it doesn't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We had it rekeyed and now it won't start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We need the brake imobilizer code for 97 acura rl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where's my answer is payed what the heck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is bullcrap
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you can provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete