thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

2007 Acura MDX. The back hatch and the door to the gas fill

Customer Question

2007 Acura MDX. The back hatch and the door to the gas fill will not open. I tried using the switches in the drivers door as you normally would. Also tried the switch on the key... won't work.. on the hatch tried opening manually. It seems like a fuse is the problem. So I looked in the owners manual. It lists No. 3-6 which is in the "Primary Under-hood Fuse Box". I am looking at this fuse box. 3-6 appears to be in one of the "large fuses". I cannot figure out how to get this fuse out. There was a screw in it which I removed.. when I pull back the catch on one of the short ends and try to pull the fuse out, it does not budge. I am afraid of breaking something.
Category: Acura
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I will try my best to help you with your concern

let me look at the wiring schematic and see fi I can follow where you are in the system. be back shortly

do any of the other door locks not work?