thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I was told my 2008 Acura TL will not connect with my I phone

Customer Question

I was told my 2008 Acura TL will not connect with my I phone 6 (six). Is ther any fix?
Category: Acura
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 9 months ago.

Hello Welcome to Just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you ,

can you tell me if the system recognizes your original phone ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have the original phone. I bought this car and I was told the part for the blue tooth would not work. So I bought a new ACURA OEM FACTORY HANDS FREE LINK # ***** partfrom Acura of Tempe, AZ. After I bought the new part from Acura, it did not work so I called them and I was informed this yearmodel and part would not work with IPhone 6 or 6 plus which my wife and I have. Because the part was opened, the would not accept it back. The phone will not pair and I do not have my old phone.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The system does recognize the old phone, I phone 5. I found it and it paired fine. However, the system can not find and pair with the I Phone 6 plus. Is there a fix, is so, what or how. Thanks JJ .