thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

J here. have an idle issue
, sure. on neutral or in

Customer Question

hi! J here. have an idle issue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure. on neutral or in gear without letting go of the clutch i can rev up and then the idle goes almost to about 300rpm or so and real quick goes back to factory idle about 700 rpm
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Can you please tell me what year, make, and model this is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry about that. had to go before. yea i forgot to give you the basics. apologies. 2003 acura rsx base model (non type s) 5 speed manual. 2.0 liter engine.