Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have an acura audio unit i am trying fo unlock. bought it

Customer Question

i have an acura audio unit i am trying fo unlock. bought it at a yard saleand have no idea of model or yearbut the serial number is ***** i havefigured out the speaker outputs are all twistd together butdont know which whitewire isconstant source and which oneis switched power.an you help me......... please
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain due to only having the serial number.With something like this here you may have to get the radio code and the wiring info from a dealer if they can look up the serial number to see what year and model this came from to then get the correct diagrams and code.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete