Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 1998 Acura cl how do I unlock the radio

Customer Question

Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Are you still needing help?

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

In order to unlock your radio you are going to need to get the serial number off the radio (in some cases there is a sticker in the glove box with the radio serial number on it). The you will need to call a Honda dealership to get the radio code from a Honda computer. Enter the radio code and the radio should unlock.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get my answer so I should not have to pay $22.00 for nothing my radio still doesn't work so this is just something to get money and not give people any answers
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You are only charged if you rate the service, any money you have paid remains in your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never rated your service and you still charged me which is not right you lied to me now you can shove your answers I have no use for people who lie
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over anything you think you have paid and you can get a refund at anytime and I have not lied to you about anything. Any money you have been charged remains in your account unless you rate the service or request a refund. I have not been paid anything for trying to help you. I do not work for Justanswer, I am an independent contractor and only paid if you rate the service.