Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

My name is ***** *****, I just bought a 1993 Acura Legend

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, I just bought a 1993 Acura Legend and cannot figure out how to get radio to work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All I know is it says bose on the front of the stereo
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with making sure you have power and ground to the radio. Fuse 4 in the interior fuse panel is the power fuse which powers the yellow/red power wire at the radio so make sure both have power. The ground circuit is the black wire as well as the green wire at the radio connector. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. If you find you have power and ground at the radio and it still dose not work then that usually means the unit is bad.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Radio%20Jan%2024.pdf