Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I've got a question about a 2014 ILX

Customer Question

Hey Justin, I've got a question about a 2014 ILX
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hey Justin, I'm having an issue with the bluetooth in my 2014 ILX. Every time I start to go through the pair process, the screen goes back to "Loading..." Also the voice command button on the steering wheel doesn't work and I'm wondering if they are related.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Give me a call if you want to(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes checked in all computers in your vehicle using a scan tool or computer that can plug in and communicate with all computers.If there are any codes set the codes will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I have seen issues with the head unit itself or a blue tooth receiver cause the issues here needing repaired or replaced.In this cases this sounds like a possible fault with the radio/head unit itself needing repaired or replaced.In some cases a dealer may have updated programming that can be done to correct this as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete