thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Small light circuit on 2004 Acura RSX keeps blowing the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. Small light circuit on 2004 Acura RSX keeps blowing the fuse.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fuse blows immediately when I turn on the headlights. I have removed all the bulbs at the same time. Includes the front park lights, rear park and taillights, and license plate light. Removed them all at the same time. Replaced the fuse, turned on the headlight switch, and the fuse still blows. Interestingly, I followed the above procedure this weekend, and the fuse did not immediately blow.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Acura Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I see your question is still open so I'm sorry for the delay. I'm going to go over the wiring diagram and see where I think the problem might be and what the next step should be in diagnosis. In the mean time, can you please tell me if there is any aftermarket equipment installed such as a radio, security system, or anything else of that nature? Thanks

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I was going over my customer list and I noticed you haven't responded back. Do you still need help?