Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2004 acura mdx VSA light stays on and the VSA botton is

Customer Question

2004 acura mdx VSA light stays on and the VSA botton is inoperable.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This light will come on when a fault is detected with the vehicle stability assist system.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set in all computers in your vehicle.This needs done with a scan tool that can read all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.This may be an issue with a wheel speed sensor or another sensor sending an incorrect signal that will cause this here.This will have to be tested/checked further to pinpoint and repair the cause.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete