thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 2009 RDX. My windshield wiper fluid won't spray. I

Customer Question

I have a 2009 RDX. My windshield wiper fluid won't spray. I can hear the pump running when i try to spray the wiper fluid, but nothing is coming out in the front or rear. it started acting up yesterday, where the passenger side and rear fluid was spraying fine, but the driver side did not. Now today, none of the sprayers are working. Would appreciate guidance on how to remedy this issue. Thanks!
Category: Acura
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will try my best to help you with your concern. First look under the hood right under where the washer nozzles are through the hood. there will be a series of rubber hoses there. make sure they are all hooked up. then have some one activate the washer pump and see where it is leaking. there are two t-fittings in the line that have a tendency to leak. they are check valves that don't allow the washer fluid to go back to the reservoir . you can get a replacement at your local Acura dealer