justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

2002 Acura MDX - Service codes P1740, 119-1, 65-1. What do

Customer Question

2002 Acura MDX - Service codes P1740, 119-1, 65-1. What do these mean?
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

The P1740 code I can help you with. The other two codes I can't find in the system. If you could give me any additional information the may have been included in a short code description it would be most helpful for me in finding out what they mean. The P1740 is for a faulty 4th pressure switch on the transmission. This is a very common problem and replacing the pressure switch will fix it. I will include a picture of the switch location. I will also include a link to view the part, part number, and pricing. This will help save you time in searching for the correct part. It will be #16 in the parts list.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting questions to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks!

Here's the link:

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/parts-list/2002-acura-mdx-5dr-prem-pkg-ka5at/at-sensor-solenoid.html

Any news here? Please remember to rate me positively so I get credited for my time. If you need more information just ask me. Thanks