rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

QUESTImy car is giving codes PO300 tru PO300. The car has

Customer Question

QUESTImy car is giving codes PO300 tru PO300. The car has alot of miles. Do you think it's worth fixing.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Codes 300 tru 306 po132, po1399 what do you think is wrong, it's also blowing smoke. Running rough.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Misfire codes like those can be due to low compression,ignition or fuel problems. The smoke concerns me and you should do a compression and cylinder leakdown test to isolate the misfires.

Thanks, Ron