Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Are you able to help me??
, my car will not start i

Customer Question

Customer: hey are you able to help me??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my car will not start i thought it was the fuel pump but i found out that my fuel pump in not priming so i had a buddy come over with a tester and he found out that my main relay pgm-fi relay is not getting power the wire at the ecu looks good and all fuses look good i am stumped
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Acura Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: who do i pay???
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am working on a 1994 acura integra gsr
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need the 17 digit vin number so that I can pull the wiring schematics to see where we need to test at