Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I am still having problems getting this smoothed out. I

Customer Question

I am still having problems getting this smoothed out. I cleaned the intake and must have got some carbon in the air valve. I have a high idle. I still have a miss under load but not when in neutral it idles smooth. when in gear I get a misfire.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and see if there is a vacuum leak on the engine at all.If there is any kind of vacuum leak this can cause a fault like this here with the vacuum leak needing repaired.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete