Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Just bought a 2006 Acura RL this past Saturday. Last night

Customer Question

Hi, just bought a 2006 Acura RL this past Saturday. Last night (Monday) it started displaying a lot of errors\codes
AFS, emmision, B1, transmission. The D also starts flashing. All these things start flashing at the same time. The B1 is always present, I'm thinking sevvice and oil change will fix that one. But whats causing all the rest to start blinking at the same time.
The guy I bought it from said that the transmission error is a speed sensor. Some Acura forums say its caused by a bad or dying battery.
Need help ASAP
Codes are: P0706, P0847, P1717, B1, AFS
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Have you had the battery tested and the charging system checked?

It is going to be hard to find out how all of these codes maybe connected if they even are. its best to diagnose one of them and see how many issue it addresses. Can you do electrical diag from pinpoint tests with my help?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris