Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My acura th 2005 reads: U1110 L8929 HOW CAN I UNCLOCK THE

Customer Question

My acura th 2005 reads: U1110 L8929 HOW CAN I UNCLOCK THE RADIO?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start with having all fault codes erased/cleared out then unlock the radio and see if any codes return.Usually to unlock the radio the code needs obtained from a dealer or from this link here https://radio-navicode.acura.com/.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the serial mumble number. I bought this car 2nd hand
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If you can pull the radio out usually the serial number is ***** on the radio housing or is on a sticker on the housing.If you can get this number then you can use the web site above to get the code needed.

Thanks Pete