Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a RDX 2011 memory seats were working now they stopped

Customer Question

I have a RDX 2011 memory seats were working now they stopped working (no green led).
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

What causes this fault here in most cases is failure of the drivers power seat control unit.This control unit is located under the drivers seat itself.Check and make sure fuses 13 and 14 are both o.k. in the under hood fuse panel.If they are found to be o.k. I suspect the power seat control unit itself needs replaced to correct this here.This would need to be tested further to be sure and would require a multi meter to test with and a scan tool to observe the signal data.I show this to be around $190 for the seat module and less then an hour to have replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete