Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My daughter is away at school with our 2008 MDX Tech, she

Customer Question

My daughter is away at school with our 2008 MDX Tech, she had the battery replaced & the tech didn't input the radio code so she is getting a need code message.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer and they usually like to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this here and in other cases they may not.The other option is this link here.

https://radio-navicode.acura.com/

If neither of these are an option for you on this and you want to see if anyone here can help with this let me know and I can open your question back up for others here to see if anyone else can help further.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete