thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 2008 acura mdx, my driver door lock or unlock by

Customer Question

i have a 2008 acura mdx, my driver door lock or unlock by the keyles entry rest doors don't.
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 1 year ago.

Do they work from the switches inside the car? Can you roll down the passenger window from the driver switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
from the switch all doors are clocked up, and all windows roll down and roll up by the master switch..
Expert:  acramstr replied 1 year ago.

Ok, open the driver door and check the wires inside the harness that goees from the door to the fuse box inside. We see the wires inside the flex cover break and cause problems like this . The harness is short it just plugs into the door and goes inside to the fuse box it is easy to pull out and check the wires.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.