Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ii... seems like i am having keyless aaccess system issues

Customer Question

hiii... seems like i am having keyless aaccess system issues on my Acura RDX 2014
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Can you go into more detail?

Is the keyless entry not working at all from either remote?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris,
Thanks for replying. The site did say that i someone would respond within 15-60 minutes. I waited and did not get any messages. Well, my car issue did get resolved. It seemed like a battery problem. I though the keyless remote was not working because the keyless access system icon was flashing on the dashboard. The car was locking unlocking though so i didnt think it was a battery issue. I tried jumpstarting it but it didnt come up and in couple of hours, the remaining juice in the battery also lost. In the morning, i got Acura Roadside assistnace to come and jump start with a battery pack and it worked then.So overall i think the issue was resolved. Thansk for your help.-Subodh

Glad you got it resolved. Yes the website does make statements about wait time but that does not factor in the complexity of the question and if the right tech is online willing to help on concern X or Y. Since you have already paid to get help, is there another issue you would like me to help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Chris. Well I am good right now. So no other issues and hope to have no other issues :)

Okay, sorry you paid but got your concern resolved prior to me helping.