thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 2013 Acura RDX. I pulled my car out and washed it.

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Acura RDX. I pulled my car out and washed it. Pulled it back in. Now I want to leave and the lights are flickering on the dashboard and it won't start. There's a clicking noise and it won't start. Now I go back and all the lights are off and it won't start.
Category: Acura
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you.

since this is most likely a failing battery I need to see if this will jump start.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How come no one got back to me to let me know if it could be jump started. I called Auto Club and they jump started it. The battery was drained.Not too impressed with this service. Not a 100% satisfied. Will definitely not recommend to others. Feel like I wasted my money.

Hello I posted a reply 4 minutes after your question was asked and I asked you the very same thing to see if it will jump start