thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

H, I have a 2013 Honda accord with P0341 code and FCW system

Customer Question

H, I have a 2013 Honda accord with P0341 code and FCW system failed showing on the screen, then the diagnosis tools says that CMP and CKP sensor incorrect phase detected temporary. So what is the solution for it, thank you
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome

The first step you will need to perform is check the variable timing control solenoid (VTC). Remove the solenoid from the timing cover. Apply battery power and ground to the solenoid to see if it opens and closes.

If the solenoid operates normally you will need to remove the front timing cover and check timing. The timing chain could have jumped, tensioner failed or a VTC gear not staying in the locked position.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
thank you very much but I have tried the VTC valve is functioning perfectly, do you have a diagram for the timing settings. The vtc gear is already locked.Thank you

So you already have the timing cover off? What engine does your accord have so i can look up the correct diagram.

Thanks William

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can give you the vine number: 1HGCR2F81EA260860, maybe this could identify the vehicle better.
Thanks Andre

is the engine a 4 cylinder or 6

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 cylinder and it uses chain, we can talk on phone but on Monday so I will be near the car, today is already late.
Thanks

There is a cover to the left of the harmonic balancer that can be removed to check for a stretched timing chain. To check for a jumped chain the valve cover will need to be removed. To verify proper cam timing align the balancer on the 0 mark and the cam marks should face each other.