Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I drive a 1999 Acura 3.5 RL. When accelerating over 45 MPH I

Customer Question

I drive a 1999 Acura 3.5 RL. When accelerating over 45 MPH I hear a ticking sound under the hood but when I slowdown below 45 mph the ticking sound goes away.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately with out being there to hear the noise you are describing can make it very hard to determine the source. If you can make a recording of the noise and post the link to You Tube and send me a link so I can hear it I will try and help you determine the source.