Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

2006 Acura TL heater is blowing cold air, I all ready

Customer Question

2006 Acura TL heater is blowing cold air, I all ready replaced the Heater Control Valve, Burp the system, and that did not fix the problem. I did notice the HCV cable did not move at all when I turned the car on and the heater on high. I also checked to make sure that the two air mix motors green cables were attached properly. What's the next step?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing you need to do is warm the engine up to normal operating temp and then go out under the hood and place your hand on both heater hoses where they connect to the heater core at the firewall and see if they are both hot to touch, both should be yo hot to hold. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.