thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 2003 Acura Cl type s, and my inside lighting

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Acura Cl type s, and my inside lighting doesn't work and neither of my front chairs move anymore. The driver chair only moves when the car is running. I checked my fuses and they were fine. I even got them changed just to make sure. Could you tell me what else should be done? Or what am I doing wrong?
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 1 year ago.

Check for power to fuse #11 in the fuse box on the passenger side of the dash and tell me if it has power.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89860259/fuse%2011.jpg and we can test from there .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.