justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

How much should a 105k service run on a 2012 acura rdx

Customer Question

Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

A 105k basically includes a oil change, and spark plug replacement. We usually replace the outer drive belt at this point as well, but it is up to the technician if he thinks it needs replacement. It is about a 1.5 hour service so that would translate to $150.00 at our shop plus the cost of parts. The spark plugs are about $25 each times 4 is another $100.00. The belt would be another $30 if needed. Of course add your typical oil change cost to that total.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. Thanks.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate me positively so I get credit for my time. If you need any more information just ask me. Thanks

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate me positively so I get credit for my time and advice. If you need more information about this issue just let me know and I will gladly assist further. Thanks