Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2008 acura mdx bluetooth quit working took a look couldnt

Customer Question

2008 acura mdx bluetooth quit working took a look couldnt get responce battery wentdead trickle charge later wife says no radio either asking that code b entered wont accept checked fuses ok still wont accept lost in this hi tec world
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the radio will not accept the code you have and you know for sure the code is the correct code for your vehicles radio all of the issues here with the radio and blue tooth can be due to an internal electrical fault in the radio itself with the radio needing either removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced.The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to help locate the fault here to be sure this is the radio itself at fault.The codes being checked needs done with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle here.

I have seen radio failure before that will cause issues like this needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.