Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

I need the unlock code radio. The serial number is B00611436

Customer Question

i need the unlock code for my radio.
The serial number is *****
P/N: 39101-S3V-A020-M1
REF.NO.:MU920A0
Manufactory date 00 June
Category: Acura
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 1 year ago.

Hello i am master tech and will be able to assist you today

your radio code is 14534

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That code did not unlock my radio is there any other codes? Or is there any other procedure I just turned on the radio enter the code and I gave the error message ER R9

ok the radio is locked you will need to disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and then enter the code.

once the radio is locked it will not be able to accept any codes until the system is cleared

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will try that when I can and then update you on the outcome because

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am plugged the battery for 10 minutes hooked it back up put in the code that you supplied to me Andrew did the first time I got Err 1 the second time I entered it I got Err 2

Ok I will double check my end. I will do this in the morning.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

42636 ok the only other code is

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That code did not work. Also when I unplug the battery per your instructions now my GPS is requesting a code

Ok I'm not sure why this is getting the error the radio has probably been replaced at one time. So the next this is to see if you can try to recover the radio serial # ***** Push and hold the 1&6 buttons and make sure the radio is off first. Then turn the radio on while holding thrse 2 buttons. See if a code shows in the display. This might be to early to use this function year wise but some 02 did

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We've tried the holding but one and bought you six and then turn the radio on while the car ignition is in the accessory points however this does not reveal a code that it only works as I understand it for radios manufactured in 2002 and above this radio was manufactured in June 2000 And the serial number and reference number that I supplied was from the back of the radio itself

Ok then the case cover could be mismatched or a internal issue. In going to opt out and see if my fellow experts can assist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

This is what I do call your local honda dealer ask for parts and give them the serial number they are more than happy to look the code up takes them minutes. good luck.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

how did you make out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Per the part apartment in the local Honda dealer they were not willing to do that because they couldn't verify that we purchased the car or not they recommended I drive to the nearest Acura dealership which is 40 miles away
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

I will unlock for others sorry

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

good luck